Saturday, February 19, 2011

All The Right Friends In All The Right Places





Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most screwed up things with.

Well this one was hard for me cause I don't think I've just had a bunch of experiences with just ONE person. Also for the 'screwed' part, I think its just more of a silly , weird time I will be referring to.
From the top of my head I can remember making the weirdest funniest video of our thumbs with kelsie to the song Sk8er boy by avril lavigne.Believe me, it was entertaining!
I remember when Katie, Sara and I were at the mall and Sara took the Cinnabon Tray and we ran to the other end of the mall and ate all the cinnamon roll samples. lol
I remmeber a lot more but I dont want to share it with the internet..haha


(song: All the right moves by one republic)

No comments:

Post a Comment