Thursday, September 15, 2011

And I'm Terrified for the first time

Day 28- A picture of something you're afraid of
I'm afraid of fear itself. I feel I am invincible until I feel fear of something. That fear keeps me from progressing, keeps me from growing, and experiencing things and what life has to offer. I used to say I was only afraid of sharks, but as I get older I'm realizing there is so much I fear It's shocking. So many things that could go wrong, and stop you from growing in a way. I have felt the peacefulness and relief of overcoming a fear before and it is a great feeling. Sometimes in order for me to do that I had to tell myself I wasn't afraid and believe it in order to get where I wanted to be. I hope I can be strong and not fear too much more. Everyone wants to fee. invincible right?

 (terrified by Kara Dioguardi)


My fav version of the song

No comments:

Post a Comment