Monday, October 24, 2011

Holocene

Since the summer I've gotten really captivated by the sound of Bon Iver. I love their music more than any other indie folk alternative band I've heard before. I've realized after listening to Bon Iver so much my music taste has changed. I'm now focused on bands that sound like Bon Iver. I still love Brand New, but Its hard for me to listen to them as often anymore. I think as we get older we grow, in ways we don't even realize, and sometimes do realize even if we don't like it. I'm starting to think that brand new is a good memory of my teen years, and now, being 20 (woo!) I'm listening to music with new ears, and indie is my favorite.This song holocene is one that I can listen to on repeat for hours. I even fall asleep to it some nights. loveee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment