Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'd Like To Learn

  1. I'd like to take cake decorating classes
  2. I'd like to try glass blowing & see what alienated shape I will recreate
  3. I'd like to find my zen more often & do yoga regularly
  4. I'd really like to build my savings account in high volume
  5. I'd like to learn how to drive a stick shift...I really should.
  6. I'd like to know how to build a fire...without a match or lighter.
  7. I'd like to learn how to tell a story and keep peoples attention through out the whole thing
  8. I'd like to learn how to change a tire...I'm sure I'll have to some day, I have at least another 50 years on earth
  9. I'd like to go to a shooting range. Those long guns, and hand guns.. I want to shoot it all.
  10. I'd like to learn how to do skeet shooting.
  11. I'd like to learn how to defend myself properly by taking a self defense class.
  12. I'd like to learn more about graphic design, web design, animation, and all the interior design classes I can.

That's all I got at the moment. I hope I can complete or do most of these buy the end of next year!
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment