Friday, February 4, 2011

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends


Day 2:A picture of the person you've been closest with the longest.

Looking back at high school, and middle school I realized I always had one friend the entire time that I could call up or chill with. This girl is Kelsie. We became best friends in 6th grade. We met through the hello kitty food erasers ha! We've done a lot the last 13 years together.
6th grade camp, beach trips, becoming 'sk8ter girls', thumb home videos haha, birthday parties, numerous sleep overs, shows at the Underground, the multiple nick names, english class, halloween-with our matching hot dog suits! lol, photography class, prom, movies and our notebooks we wrote back and forth in, also our "inside jokes" book we wrote that we've probably forgotten all of them by now and the list goes on.
Through thick and thin we've been there for each other.
love you kels:)


(song: With A Little Help From My Friends by: The Beatles)

No comments:

Post a Comment